quarta-feira, 27 de abril de 2011

You don't have to believe me.

I can't make my own decisions; Or make any with precision; Well, maybe you should tie me up; So I don't go where you don't want me; You say that I've been changing; That I'm not just simply aging; Yeah, how could that be logical?; Just keep on cramming ideas down my throat; You don't have to believe me; By the way I, way I see it; Next time you point a finger; I might have to bend it back; Or break it, break it off; Next time you point a finger; I'll point you to the mirror; If God's the game that you're playing; Well, we must get more acquainted; Because it has to be so lonely; To be the only one who's holy; It's just my humble opinion; But it's one that I believe in; You don't deserve a point of view; If the only thing you see is you; You don't have to believe me; By the way I, way I see it; Next time you point a finger; I might have to bend it back; Or break it, break it off; Next time you point a finger; I'll point you to the mirror; This is the last second chance; (I'll point you to the mirror); I'm half as good as it gets; (I'll point you to the mirror); I'm on both sides of the fence; (I'll point you to the mirror); Without a hint of regret; I'll hold you to it; I know you don't believe me; By the way I, way I see it; Next time you point a finger; I might have to bend it back; Or break it, break it off; Next time you point a finger; I'll point you to the mirror; I know you won't believe me; By the way I, way I see it; Next time you point a finger; I might have to bend it back; Then break it, break it off; Next time you point a finger; I'll point you to the mirror.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário